UAVBAD AN Posted June 8, 2023 Share Posted June 8, 2023 In-Game Name TillingPlot Your Steam ID 76561199202714597 Why were you banned or warned? I think nlr rascim continue in discord troll homophobia player toxicity the rest idk Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I have been waiting 5/6 months and i know i do dumb stuff but these 5 months i have been waiting to get unbanned i am a change man i now respect people and not call then cotton pickers and fragget. I am now very mature ( Most of the time ) and i will not annoy people anymore Who warned/banned you? toosi How long were you warned or banned for? 6 months I am good person now Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19996-tillingplot-unban-request/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spektor Posted June 8, 2023 Share Posted June 8, 2023 You couldn't even refrain from saying it in the appeal. Its a few more weeks. Wait it out. -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19996-tillingplot-unban-request/#findComment-136574 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 8, 2023 Share Posted June 8, 2023 Thou shall not bear the name of "NotGoatNuts" presently, for thou has transgressed the rules. Await thy banishment's end. -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19996-tillingplot-unban-request/#findComment-136575 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BriskyBri Posted June 9, 2023 Share Posted June 9, 2023 Hey man without the proper evidence or anything, I would just say I would just recommend wait this ban out . -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19996-tillingplot-unban-request/#findComment-136577 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spektor Posted June 10, 2023 Share Posted June 10, 2023 (edited) On 6/8/2023 at 1:26 PM, UAVBAD AN said: i am a change man i now respect people and not call then cotton pickers and fragget Nah man, take the month and don't continue doing dumb stuff like this. DENIED Edited June 10, 2023 by Spektor Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19996-tillingplot-unban-request/#findComment-136611 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts