Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Raccnuki

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:437444432

Who are you reporting?:

George Floyd Sr (SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74198871)

Why are you reporting this player?:

Player started a false votekick over a minor disagreement in ooc over what a ddos attack means (another player was just votebanned for "leaking" Minescwhaft's ip in ooc).

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

Since I was kicked I had to ask another player for his steamid, so it may be incorrect. I do know this player has been causing issues with other players and staff though.

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19949-false-votekick-by-george-floyd-sr/
Share on other sites

Hello Raccnuki, I'm sorry that you had to go through something like this. I am a +1 for this report seeing as the votekick reason is "reddit virgin", whether that leads to a warning for George, or stripping his votekick/ban powers. I do have one question though; Do you have any proof of Minecwaft's IP being leaked in OOC?

 

Best Regards,

Ironfish1

Edited by Ironfish1
8 hours ago, kiezuh said:

Howdy raccnuki! Im sorry this happend to you it seems completely uncalled for i am going to +1 this 

 

like iron said above do you have a clip or screenshot of minecwafts ip being leaked?

I thought I didn't but apparently I was smart enough to screencap it! spacer.png

  • Crybaby 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...