Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Mrwawabit99

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:651641341

Why were you banned or warned?

I was banned for rdm rda

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I got brought in a jail, and got banned after not being told anything, the guy who called the sit was calling me a loser in front of the admin and the admin just let him do that while also not telling me what i did wrong or letting me explain myself. He then banned me.

Who warned/banned you?

ruui

How long were you warned or banned for?

24 hours

https://www.noelshack.com/2023-16-7-1682259329-gmod-screenshot.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19806-banned-without-explanation/
Share on other sites

the warn i got was a verbal for rda, i was in a fight with people before and when i asked what happened/what rule i broke i didn't get a response.

No, i do not have any ''further evidence'', i made this post because i got banned without being explained anything at all, i got brought by the admin and got berated by the person who supposedly made the report, then banned without any input or explanation by the admin. 

I just got on the server, and i didn't know what i did wrong so i asked but i didnt get a response and got banned

I'm the one who gave you a verbal for RDA beforehand as I could see you were a brand new player. Whether or not there was RDM or RDA (assuming this was a single instance), I personally would have not escalated immediately to a ban, especially, since the previous 'warn' was a verbal. Again like the others have said I will wait for Ruui's response to make a vote however.

Edited by bu xiao
  • Thanks 1

While I will say depending on the situation that verbal to a ban is just fine. 

 

We sometimes move straight to a ban outright depending on situations from RDMs as they can go anywhere between a simple note/verbal to a 3 day ban. It's just circumstantial. That said. 

 

Ruui said he's willing to unban you and move it to a warn. I'm willing to +1 this I will try to see if we can get a conclusion sooner than later as well. 

14 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said:

While I will say depending on the situation that verbal to a ban is just fine. 

 

We sometimes move straight to a ban outright depending on situations from RDMs as they can go anywhere between a simple note/verbal to a 3 day ban. It's just circumstantial. That said. 

 

Ruui said he's willing to unban you and move it to a warn. I'm willing to +1 this I will try to see if we can get a conclusion sooner than later as well. 

Most of the issue lies within the fact that I was teleported, jailed, berated by the reporter, and then promptly banned without ever having an interaction with the admin who banned me. 

I don't know the rules all that well, but I feel like I should at the very least be told what's going on as I'm getting punished.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...