Presiii Posted May 17, 2016 Share Posted May 17, 2016 As you know from the chatbox, Shadoe and many other people took part in what I now like to call the "RIP Atlas Raid". These Screenshots are just some of what went on. One of the first C4 charges to go off. I had to take this one from a video. The aftermath of all the C4 that was put down (around 6 or 7). Shadoe sits on top of the fallen wall. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1976-the-rip-atlas-raid/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glaze Posted May 17, 2016 Share Posted May 17, 2016 DOWN WITH ATLAS Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1976-the-rip-atlas-raid/#findComment-11242 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bladefire Posted May 17, 2016 Share Posted May 17, 2016 I honestly don't get the joke, may someone explain to me so I can laugh. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1976-the-rip-atlas-raid/#findComment-11243 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kaboing Posted May 17, 2016 Share Posted May 17, 2016 -_- The only thing I could say was "What the actual fuck" when I saw it I thought someone was having prop battle with c4 from the sound of it ,but no just a bunch of people repeating what people done in west Berlin 1987 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1976-the-rip-atlas-raid/#findComment-11252 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TWP| Shadoe! Posted May 18, 2016 Share Posted May 18, 2016 We had fun Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1976-the-rip-atlas-raid/#findComment-11258 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts