Invisible Props in Bases

Lunartique

Recently I was verbally warned by staff "nigga" that making use of invisible props that affect raids in a base are not allowed.
When I asked him when this was changed, because to my knowledge, it was allowed, he said that it was always disallowed, just not enforced.

However, I believe that there are no rules that states that invisible props in bases are not allowed. The only section in the rules that are related to invisible props and which is commonly referred to by users I was discussing this with is this section in basing rules:

"Your base must have a clear path through. This means no full blackout/super dark. bases, invisible bases, or maze bases where the path is not obvious."

Now let me break this rule down from my understanding. The first part of the rule states the idea "Your base must have a clear path through.", that raiders must clearly be able to tell how to get from the entrance of the base, to the entities inside of the base. Then "This means no full blackout/super dark. bases, invisible bases, or maze bases where the path is not obvious.", this is explaining the idea of the first sentence, giving examples of what counts as an unclear path, such as blackout/invisible/maze bases. Nowhere here does it state anything about invisible props being disallowed. It simply states that you cannot use a base that is invisible as it will make the path in to the base unclear, same as to blackout/maze bases.

To support this interpretation of the rule even more, I have been reported for my base having invisible props back in 2018 and staff has approved of it and said it is fine. The rule is the same and unchanged from 2018 to until now.

In the base that I was verbally warned for here, I made use of invisible props to do several things: such as putting invisible slider bars on the floor to make it slippery, having a plate on the ground that block one C4 and prevents it from being gravity gunned, and stacking invisible fences in front of doors in order to make blowtorching through the base take longer. None of these make the path in to the base unclear.

This post isn't about whether invisible props in bases should or shouldn't be allowed, there are arguments for both for and against the idea. It's about if it is allowed at the moment, which to my understanding, it is.