=[RG]=Axl Posted May 5, 2016 Share Posted May 5, 2016 Anyone here able to make a custom player model for me? I want Illidan from WoW if possible. willing to pay. Axl Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1878-requesting-a-custom-player-model/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted May 5, 2016 Share Posted May 5, 2016 ahhh, a fellow WoW player. I mean I can try, i'm pretty sure you can just find the file of illidan and edit it then add it to the workshop, if not there are other ways i can try Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1878-requesting-a-custom-player-model/#findComment-10580 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Apxcs Posted May 5, 2016 Share Posted May 5, 2016 That would be dank...if I remember correctly communist lizard can do this. He already has a job for it ask him.. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1878-requesting-a-custom-player-model/#findComment-10581 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted May 5, 2016 Share Posted May 5, 2016 ahhh, a fellow WoW player. I mean I can try, i'm pretty sure you can just find the file of illidan and edit it then add it to the workshop, if not there are other ways i can try if i was able to do this, i wouldn't request pay i'm just a friendly guy :D ALSO knowing you would like illidan to be morphed or unmorphed would help alot. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1878-requesting-a-custom-player-model/#findComment-10582 Share on other sites More sharing options...
=[RG]=Axl Posted May 5, 2016 Author Share Posted May 5, 2016 Yes, a wow player I am! but EU :( Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1878-requesting-a-custom-player-model/#findComment-10583 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted May 5, 2016 Share Posted May 5, 2016 aah :/ but yeah ust let me know if you want morphed or unmorphed Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1878-requesting-a-custom-player-model/#findComment-10584 Share on other sites More sharing options...
=[RG]=Axl Posted May 5, 2016 Author Share Posted May 5, 2016 Both would be nice, but if not just morphed! And if u want pay we can talk about it. Or something ingame perhaps Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1878-requesting-a-custom-player-model/#findComment-10586 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zoosh Posted May 6, 2016 Share Posted May 6, 2016 OMG I miss WoW. :3 I think I might play NeverWinter though. I don't feel like paying for WoW is the problem. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1878-requesting-a-custom-player-model/#findComment-10612 Share on other sites More sharing options...
=[RG]=Axl Posted May 6, 2016 Author Share Posted May 6, 2016 U can pay with ingame tokens. U would need a max tho Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1878-requesting-a-custom-player-model/#findComment-10613 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zoosh Posted May 6, 2016 Share Posted May 6, 2016 yeah well I also want to start fresh is the other thing being lvl 90 all the time gets boring... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1878-requesting-a-custom-player-model/#findComment-10618 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now