QOL Wish List

Shiro

Now I have no idea how intensive these changes would be since I have no experience but they are just suggestions and quality of life implements that would be nice

spacer.png

For CCs:
Hitman and cop options are toggleable and can be on the same CC
A dedicated button to buying weapon slots to not need to use all the slots you have available
For custom weapons, list the gun they reskin
Add default/vanilla models that aren't already in list, i.e Master Chief, Assassin, Weapon Modifier

For everything else:
A way to check if you have a certain XP category checked and to see all progression
Ability to stack locked inventory slots if it's the same item, i.e drugs
An /invholster button in your inventory/C menu
(Based) Cheaper accessory items
Double XP events or ability to give everyone double XP
Ability to close/minimize party menu on the side and a better way of seeing other party members
spacer.png

Edited by Shiro
Massive revamp to the post

• Shiro changed the title to QOL Wish List
4 hours ago, Shiro said:

For CCs:
Hitman and cop options are toggleable and can be on the same CC
A dedicated button to buying weapon slots to not need to use all the slots you have available
For custom weapons, list the gun they reskin
Add default/vanilla models that aren't already in list, i.e Master Chief, Assassin, Weapon Modifier

1) Wouldn't happen, would lead to way too many bugs and issues, + defeats the purpose of a cop cc being more expensive and you actually having to spend more money on 2 different ccs to upgrade both a thief and cop cc. I think it should stay as it is because you can get a maxed out cc too fast anyways, kinda gets boring if you only have to max out 1 cc and then you can reuse that for everything.
2) Not sure what you mean by this, just buy a weapon slot by buying a gun and then select unused slot.. but an option to just outright buy a weapon slot would be nicer than having to 'buy' a weapon first.
3) Good idea, only issue is that Custom weapons would have to also be updated alongside the weapons that get updated, as there are a ton of prenerf weapon reskins that as a default player you have no access to unless you're buying the weapon from the reskin owner.... (pay to win wtf)
4) not sure why but i dont really like this idea.. a lot of job specific models are there because they are buggy or have certain bodygroups etc. (weapon modifier for example). i wouldnt mind it being implemented but i would prefer to not have my model pool destroyed even further by every single model on the server

4 hours ago, Shiro said:

For everything else:
A way to check if you have a certain XP category checked and to see all progression
Ability to stack locked inventory slots if it's the same item, i.e drugs
An /invholster button in your inventory/C menu
(Based) Cheaper accessory items
Double XP events or ability to give everyone double XP
Ability to close/minimize party menu on the side and a better way of seeing other party members

1) This would be nice, typically though you check it by looking in the bottom left when you gain xp from that pool, and it says in a progress bar how far you are (the bar is out of 900xp). If you have double pooled xp though this bar disappears after hitting 900xp so it would be nice to be able to check progression on certain xp pools easier than the bar.
2) Would be nice, can't help but think surely just unlock the slot and stack.. but this should be made possible.
3) Not sure where you would fit it in on the C menu.. surely just bind it to a key as you're only going to use it after you pull out like a legendary or something.. only reason i dislike this one is because i do not want my c menu to be filled up with shit that i am rarely going to use..
4) no.. they should be expensive.. its a literal money sink, you get most accessories for free with supporter anyways so.
5) We already have double xp shit.. We have double xp in suga shop, and double xp time slots for different xp categories which you can check in !motd
6) I thought sugar already added a way to move the party UI around but i guess not... As for the seeing other party members thing I think the ring is really good as it's not overpowered or disruptive to your gameplay.

• Like 1