Forum Ranks

Presiii

I think a different color for admins + more permissions in needed. It would make my life easier and what not. Maybe I will make it so admins can promote people to trial mod which means they can accept and decline mod apps. Although, I don't know who else is an admin besides Ghostly and Blacnova. Prodigy I guess? But he doesn't even play. So maybe that will be let off the list for now.

Head Admins will be able to accept and decline mod apps + promote people most likely tonight.

I think it would be cool if we could do that, promoting people. I know there aren't many of us right now, but the more manpower the better, right?

Wait what, before head admins couldn't accept or promote people???

I know the head admins could not promote anyone but I know they could remove all access rights

Accepting or declining appeal is fine. Maybe I can set something up so every day it uploads console logs to a server where admins can look at it if needed.

If you did that I would love you forever fr fr. Especially if view-able online, I would always use it and I would be using finder with it.