Cards Posted April 30, 2016 Share Posted April 30, 2016 I am a moderator on TitsRP and my steam account got hacked today. I have to delete everything and redownload it all. I am getting a new, 10 times better computer in about a month so I will have to download it all on that new computer. I will not be able to play for the next month because instead of do it all again which will take a couple weeks. I have a really crappy Mac desktop from 2008... It can run the game good but it crashes when downloading a lot of crap like gmod and a bunch of addons. I would like SugarTits to approve of me being absent for a month so I know he knows I will be gone Sincerely, Cards Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1825-leaving-for-a-bit-be-back-in-about-a-month/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted April 30, 2016 Share Posted April 30, 2016 Yeah dude I have a 5 year old laptop that doesn't even run anything now. I'm gonna take the files I need from it, wipe it new, and see if I can get it to work. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1825-leaving-for-a-bit-be-back-in-about-a-month/#findComment-10268 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted April 30, 2016 Share Posted April 30, 2016 Oh shit. Good luck mate. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1825-leaving-for-a-bit-be-back-in-about-a-month/#findComment-10269 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now