Ospevon Posted April 23, 2016 Share Posted April 23, 2016 I was on the server yesterday under my new RP name ( Nut ) and i banned someone for 7 days for a ddos threat, his words were jumbled with letters and numbers combined (how trolls tend to type) EX. ) "H3ll0", I dont have screenshots of him saying it but, after i banned for a week I was told he was a VIP and an active player. After the ban he msged a friend saying he was messing around and what not, but DDOS threats are a serious issue and should not be joked around with. BUT i just wanted to let everyone know what happened. It was a 1 day log in to see how the server was, it was horrible at the time I was on Mass RDMers everywhere, but i stayed and handled it all until i got it all done. I repeat it was a 1 day thing, i will most likely not login to the server again, unless ya know i come back to it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1768-uhh-hi/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted April 23, 2016 Share Posted April 23, 2016 DDoS threat is PERMANENT BAN... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1768-uhh-hi/#findComment-10019 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted April 23, 2016 Author Share Posted April 23, 2016 DDoS threat is PERMANENT BAN... cant perma ban, only a mod, thats why i made this to inform higher ups, cant remember his name tho Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1768-uhh-hi/#findComment-10020 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now