I bought a custom class a few years ago and it's now missing everything on it. I still have access to the class, but it has zero items in general. It's called the Interrogator, it had the ability to accept hits and it had a bludgeon, I don't believe it had any other items come with it. It also was supposed to be able to be used by my friend with the steamID of STEAM_0:0:135940350
This was a very fun class to play and it makes me sad every time I log on and see that I can't play as the Interrogator anymore. I still have my VIP role and I still have all the money I made, but for some reason everything on my CC is wiped. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Question
Kanye fucking West
I bought a custom class a few years ago and it's now missing everything on it. I still have access to the class, but it has zero items in general. It's called the Interrogator, it had the ability to accept hits and it had a bludgeon, I don't believe it had any other items come with it. It also was supposed to be able to be used by my friend with the steamID of STEAM_0:0:135940350
This was a very fun class to play and it makes me sad every time I log on and see that I can't play as the Interrogator anymore. I still have my VIP role and I still have all the money I made, but for some reason everything on my CC is wiped. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17628-custom-class-missing-its-items/Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now