Enchantment Rework

Lizzie

I feel like the enchantment "While equipped, if you would take lethal damage, you are healed to X health" Needs a buff. A five minute cooldown may not sound bad but you need to hold out the gun this entire time and is extremely unpractical making it one of the worst enchantments I know of. If you are getting raided and you swap to bacta grenade to heal yourself and swap back you're once again prompted with the message [ENCHANTMENT] You are protected by your revive enchantment. It will become active in  300 seconds. Even if you waited the 300 seconds you will have to wait again. I suggest maybe lowering it to 120 seconds or making it so the enchantment applies always unless you unequip it. This would make the enchantment practical and not be basically useless. I only ever see people using enchanted guns with that enchant as a throwaway gun.

• thumbdown -1 1

12 hours ago, Mori said:

Countdown shouldn't reset when swapping weapons but must have the weapon out when taking that damage  for it to work. That is what I would do.

I agree completely

2 hours ago, Fireborn said:

Does this enchantment work with the gang talent that revives you once with a countdown of 5 minutes?

i have no clue but it should work as the gang talent doesn’t bring you down to 0 health only 15 then heals you.