MOTD Revision About Defenders/Attackers Causing Fail Raids

Skript

Today I encountered a issues with in the rules/Motd of the server involving Fail raids. https://medal.tv/clips/67703687/d1337XNYYl2l?invite=cr-MSxLdTUsMjQ1MDU0MzUs

Me and my friends raided Chigga they broke the rules by deleting and repasting there dude during a raid. Which caused us to lose the raid they where let off with only a warning because it was a first offence

and now we were now out 7 C4, Multiple guns and Material Bombs. No compensation was given to us by the people who broke the rules. Because your rules dictate they don't have to. 

What I am suggesting is changing it so causing a false raid on either sides Attacking/Defending.

The Side that Didn't Break The Rules Should Automatically win the raid and get to loot it.

OR 

The Side that broke the rules has to reimburse everything that was lost during the raid

Thanks You For Your Time 

the only reason they delete there dupe is because they said in the chat CLEARLY that “Chewbacca” broke nlr i don’t understand what you expect in that situation that’s on your “raiding friend” only reason this isn’t a report is because the same thing will come to light and that your friend broke nlr during the raid, you can be mad but just realise that there’s nothing wrong with the rules except from your buddy breaking them.

• Like 1