re-nerf bank

Tene

sounds dumb asf cus i used to want bank raiding to be buffed, but my god this shit is terrible now. it is rare i see it above 10m anymore and no one wants to go bank manager because the money in the bank is so fucking low it would take like 40 hours straight to get it up to over 40m.  put bank to how it was the poor who cant afford actual bank c4 dont deserve the money in that bitch

spacer.png

Edited by Tene
spaced that bitch out
  • thumbdown -1 1

I agree with this. I used to be bank manager all the time whenever it was the way it was, but now that people get 100% out of it, they will raid it any chance they get. I would love to get the bank up in money, but I don't like spending my time to get it up in money to just get it all the way back down to where it originally was because of the 100% out of bank.

• thumbdown -1 1

All tho it was kinda cool to see like 80mil in the bank I think it being 100% is fine. Maybe give people a more incentive to play bank manager and guard bank so people dont raid it as much. Or add like a minimum amount (nothing too big but like 1-5mil maybe so it doesn't take years on years to grow that large, possibly lower than how much bank c4 is to make it so it isnt raided on cd for profit).