90 Slots!!!

Salted Seabass

I +1 to a different map, it doesn't have to be EvoCity, I mean I liked EvoCity a lot but it sometimes got boring. I think we should definitely play on another downtown map, but I think it should have a sewer. The reason I say this is because it could help the rp with criminals, and add sewer creatures back. So yeah +1 to any other map basically (preferably one with a sewer).

Actually I have an idea. Instead of making it 90 slots why don't you add another 60 slot server, kind of like CG death run. They have 3 servers all running and it works out. Only a suggestion but it would work. Also I agree with a new map, This map is super small and barely fits 60 people. Mega basing is hard to do when this map is so small. The downtown with the sewer would be a good map but even still it's only a little bigger and the PD is so small that it's so fast to raid and easy.

We tried that. I honestly don't want to expand to any other Gmod gamemodes since I personally dislike all of the other ones. We tried TTT and that worked out better than expected but I stopped working on the server since I hated it. We had another DarkRP server and people only joined the first one. I know some servers can get away with it but I don't think we can.

If this community every gets like bigger bigger then I would definitely consider opening a Rust server or a DayZ server once the new renderer and moding support comes out

Plus, the way it works for servers in general is: The more players you have on one server, the more people will join. No one wants to join a server with 10 people. No one wants to join a server with 30 people but the incentive grows to join a server when more people are allocated in one spot

Yeah I agree, I prefer Dark rp and maybe a little Day Z or death run but Dark rp is my go to game mode. Also I never said to expand to other game modes; CG has three death run servers. I was saying that adding another titsrp darkrp server. I may agree with that logic, "the way it works for servers in general is: The more players you have on one server, the more people will join. No one wants to join a server with 10 people. No one wants to join a server with 30 people but the incentive grows to join a server when more people are allocated in one spot." But if that was so why would people join after the server resets? Also if they really wanted to join titsrp they would have no choice.

I'm working on a map right now. The only thing is I haven't touched hammer yet because I sketch before building to know what is really wanted. I've been working on a lot of things and I haven't got the chance to use hammer or anything but I will soon. 

I'm Turning 17 in 4 days which is the only reason I say i'm 17 but I've gotta set up my party and do a bunch of other crap. Plus work has been a bit busy recently! Also I have to work on my hours, I'm applying for T-mod and the hours are a little hard to get currently, and I hope I can be more active.

Anyways sugar I enjoy the server, the rping doesn't happen much though. I wish to make the titsrp community more enjoyable and fun for all.

When I'm done building this map I will give you a link to it and you can check it out. If you like it then its usable!