spirit caller quality of life

frank fontaine

its kind of hard to really get anything done on spirit caller because you need so many dark spirit jars here is my proposal

XP to get a spirit jar threshold  150/75  > 100/50

allow spirit caller to harvest dark spirit regardless of player health

thank you

• Thanks 1

it's not hard to get xp if you're basing you're easily getting 2.1k xp minimum before you cap.

700 from watering the plants
700 from running processors (depends on how many you have)
and then wiping printers down should give you a good bit during it also, bitminers. Thats from basing alone. Without counting the opportunities of being cp farming wood/metal/chemical hoses.

Edited by Malicious

48 minutes ago, Malicious said:

it's not hard to get xp if you're basing you're easily getting 2.1k xp minimum before you cap.

700 from watering the plants
700 from running processors (depends on how many you have)
and then wiping printers down should give you a good bit during it also, bitminers. Thats from basing alone. Without counting the opportunities of being cp farming wood/metal/chemical hoses.

yeah its not rly about the XP im talking more about going around stabbing people for the spirit jars

1 hour ago, Malicious said:

i get that but i'm just showing you it's easy to get xp it shouldn't be reduced...

i get what you mean but i think the point of the job is supposed to be going around stealing peoples pooled XP rather than sitting in a base and right clicking yourself (at least i think its more fun that way) people just walkin the street really dont often have more than 200-300 xp points up their ass