I bought the "Marco's Wiimote" for 1,380 Suga and forgot to do the save thing. Even though it said it would be effective once I die, but apparently, for some reason it isn't working for me Especially when I kill myself. Although it still seems to work with other players. I was wondering how can I get a refund or can someone just simple refund it for me and delete it off my CC for me?
Question
Spice Mouse
I bought the "Marco's Wiimote" for 1,380 Suga and forgot to do the save thing. Even though it said it would be effective once I die, but apparently, for some reason it isn't working for me Especially when I kill myself. Although it still seems to work with other players. I was wondering how can I get a refund or can someone just simple refund it for me and delete it off my CC for me?
Proof: https://ibb.co/XFRhypB OR https://ibb.co/51kq8MP
Edited by LilAnkleBiterLink to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16651-cc-editor-item-not-working-need-a-refund/Share on other sites
3 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now