Jump to content

Recommended Posts

After a lot of players are like "SUGAR YOUR SERVER IS SICK BUT MY FPS SUCKS COMPARED TO OTHER SERVERS", I decided sure, I will take a look and this is what I found.

 

Printers:

 

The new printers suck with fps. They don't hit the server with bad performance but it will hit your client with bad performance.

 

Old: 64 fps with 8 printers around

49cf8ac909ce26e1a9463bc7721061de.png

 

New: 84 fps with 13 printers around

cf1718243e8434a5131eb032e279626f.png

 

Weather

 

Old: 127 fps with nothing else but me in the server (Atmos Addon)

3692491a7023a20bbbec5a2285ccd66a.png

 

New: 159 fps with nothing else but me in the server (SimpleWeather)

2a19182d34239904668161f342c4e889.png

 

Networking

 

Some things such as the gang addon, atmos and food mod were using a small chunk of networking packets in the server. Expect the Gang addon to be taken out sometime today or tomorrow. I have already sent in a request to disable hunger on the food mod, if there is no response I will do it myself. This would help a few cases.

 

bfd66314961d5107689ff5438033a3c9.png

 

Still a lot to do but this is a nice start, hope you enjoy the new and improved printers and fps in the server!

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/166-fps-performance-results-v2/
Share on other sites

Something for me on the server makes me have an insanely low fps. I have a GTX 970 and on most servers I can get like 150-200fps with everything on high but on this server I get like 75. Not sure whats with this in particular that makes that much of a difference.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...