Jump to content

WP | Almedi TOPKEK (tradin

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by WP | Almedi TOPKEK (tradin

  1. Something for me on the server makes me have an insanely low fps. I have a GTX 970 and on most servers I can get like 150-200fps with everything on high but on this server I get like 75. Not sure whats with this in particular that makes that much of a difference.
  2. Ok so fore the terrorists it says they can use the jihad bomb (one of reasons I got vip because they are cool). 2 Admins said that they need all terrorist spots filled (I've had them all filled and it didn't appear) and 1 other said it was removed due to lag. Whats the deal with it? If its not going to be added back in (pleaseeee its so cool) it should be removed from list of their weapons). Thanks!
  3. I just got it to work actually so its fine now lol :)
  4. So I was looking to buy some stuff from the shop, my card is working with paypal for some reason now so I was wondering if I would be able to give a game worth that much money for credits on the donate page. Thanks :)
  5. how? Seems like so much addons and stuff to remove
×
×
  • Create New...