Futa Cock Posted July 3, 2021 Share Posted July 3, 2021 In-Game Name infa Your Steam ID 76561198963318225 Why were you banned or warned? RDM / LTAP Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Because it is a false ban, I wasn't even on the server when said "LTAP" and "RDM" took place. Who warned/banned you? Sticks How long were you warned or banned for? I think 24 hrs, but i'm still banned for another 3 hours 30 minutes Ban ss, once again no idea why I was banned and would like an explanation. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16491-banned-for-rdm-ltap-even-tho-i-wasnt-even-on-the-server/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Futa Cock Posted July 3, 2021 Author Share Posted July 3, 2021 Asked why sticks banned me and recived a disrespectful response so I gave back the same energy 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16491-banned-for-rdm-ltap-even-tho-i-wasnt-even-on-the-server/#findComment-112809 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Futa Cock Posted July 3, 2021 Author Share Posted July 3, 2021 Yes I probably should not have responded in the immature way I did but was frustrated that I was not able to enjoy the server with friends. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16491-banned-for-rdm-ltap-even-tho-i-wasnt-even-on-the-server/#findComment-112810 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sticks Posted July 3, 2021 Share Posted July 3, 2021 (edited) You killed a guy, said guy reported you for rdm, when i brought him to a sit you were no longer on the server so I banned you for LTAP. I can’t imagine you have much longer left on the ban so i’ll just go ahead and have you unbanned Accepted Edited July 3, 2021 by Sticks Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16491-banned-for-rdm-ltap-even-tho-i-wasnt-even-on-the-server/#findComment-112812 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts