EJ_5527 Posted June 12, 2021 Share Posted June 12, 2021 When I join the server all of a sudden I try to close MOTD but the server immediately crashes for me, is switching to the normal version of gmod required now that the June 2021 update is out? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16399-clientside-server-crash-upon-joining/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted June 23, 2021 Share Posted June 23, 2021 This isn't always the case. The x64 branch is a development branch. That means changes are being pushed all the time for testing and that can break things. Try jumping over to the default branch and see if that resolves your issue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16399-clientside-server-crash-upon-joining/#findComment-112375 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 ItHappens Posted June 12, 2021 Share Posted June 12, 2021 chromium is caught up with base right now Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16399-clientside-server-crash-upon-joining/#findComment-112048 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
EJ_5527
When I join the server all of a sudden I try to close MOTD but the server immediately crashes for me, is switching to the normal version of gmod required now that the June 2021 update is out?
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16399-clientside-server-crash-upon-joining/Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now