Bounce Posted April 7, 2016 Share Posted April 7, 2016 [9:03 PM] Makuta Teridax: tell him that I said [9:03 PM] Makuta Teridax: My wife isn't a frog you bitch, and I don't want to be rejected anymore Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1623-to-suger-from-makuta/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted April 7, 2016 Share Posted April 7, 2016 Suger Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1623-to-suger-from-makuta/#findComment-9108 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted April 7, 2016 Share Posted April 7, 2016 +1 for mod Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1623-to-suger-from-makuta/#findComment-9109 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted April 7, 2016 Share Posted April 7, 2016 +1 for mod DO NOT JOKE ABOUT MAKUTA BEING A MODERATOR I WOULD KILL MYSELF ON THE SPOT IF HE EVER CAME BACK AND GOT ACCEPTED. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1623-to-suger-from-makuta/#findComment-9110 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now