The Case of the missing Jack Daniels

So , today before i was leaving to go help my grandmother i went into my drawers to grab something and noticed my half way full bottle(after i started noticing it looked a bit lower then usual i made a tiny mark on the bottles sticker to keep track) of Jack Daniels was at about a quarter left and there's literally two people it could be. And for some context my mother and my step father don't drink. Currently my mother has her friend living with us and her two kids because they got kicked out of their last place.  So one of her kids has been caught in a lie before and stole something from my mother and get in trouble for it. So then i went about my day helping my grandmother out just getting home now only to see the bottle literally has a sliver left in it and to which i confronted her about it and she said she didn't do it why are we always blaming her for this shit. And then she stormed out of the house and i called her mother and now im in for a shit show when they get home rip

You should have took the bottle and went to the bathroom...

Chug the whole bottle and then throw the bottle in the recycling container(Making the world a better place)

Then you would have had the greatest time of your life...

I like teletubbies, especially the red kind. They are nice and are good influences for future generations.  Sometimes you might see a red teletubbie on the server and if you approach the innocent red teletubbie you might get a treat.

You should have took the bottle and went to the bathroom...

Chug the whole bottle and then throw the bottle in the recycling container(Making the world a better place)

Then you would have had the greatest time of your life...

I like teletubbies, especially the red kind. They are nice and are good influences for future generations.  Sometimes you might see a red teletubbie on the server and if you approach the innocent red teletubbie you might get a treat.

But you don't EVER want to see them get angry.