Mom Don't look disconnect error

Verminator

This is an issue with the "crash menu" addon we use and it's just something I haven't figured out how to fix yet. Basically when it detects that you client isn't responding, it throws that message that the server has crashed. When you first connect to the server, your client temporarily stops responding in a way which triggers the crash menu. We're able to set a delay between when the client stops responding and the message appearing, but that may cause confusion for people if the server actually does go offline. We want to make sure they see that message as soon as the server goes so that they will be automatically reconnected as soon as the server is back up. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Rubik said:

This is an issue with the "crash menu" addon we use and it's just something I haven't figured out how to fix yet. Basically when it detects that you client isn't responding, it throws that message that the server has crashed. When you first connect to the server, your client temporarily stops responding in a way which triggers the crash menu. We're able to set a delay between when the client stops responding and the message appearing, but that may cause confusion for people if the server actually does go offline. We want to make sure they see that message as soon as the server goes so that they will be automatically reconnected as soon as the server is back up. 

Yea I got this 3 times today and I restarted my pc 3 times 2 of the times it did not work and when it needed to work something staff related was needed if it were me, not until after the April 1st update this started happening

Edited by Byonic
  • thumbdown -1 1

On 4/14/2021 at 7:56 PM, Verminator said:

Category:

Bug

Priority:

High

Description:

Every time I join, it disconnects me and i have to rejoin, it won't go away.

How to reproduce:

joining

I've made a change that may fix this for you, please report back and let me know if it continues or if it is fixed for you. If it works I will apply the change to other's that are having a similar issue.