fucked model

Wilhelm Panderino

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Urgent

Description:

this guy was fucking beating on a door for literally 15 mins continuously after 10 minutes i went over there and advert warned him to stop and i couldnt even kill him. the base owner was repeatedly telling him to fuck off and also couldnt figure out how to kill the guy. To me, this guy knows his model is messed up and and also knows he can fuck with new players trying to build

How to reproduce:

https://streamable.com/cnojgo

3 minutes ago, Wilhelm Panderino said:

also knows he can fuck with new players trying to build

actually no because that's against the rules fucking with someone that's trying to build- in this case he wasn't.

it's all literally harmless fun with a model who's fuckiness has already been brought to rubik's attention

aslong as it's restricted from raiding or hostile roleplay actions (which it is) I argue that it's perfectly fine

1 minute ago, Nihilus said:

actually no because that's against the rules fucking with someone that's trying to build- in this case he wasn't.

it's all literally harmless fun with a model who's fuckiness has already been brought to rubik's attention

aslong as it's restricted from raiding or hostile roleplay actions (which it is) I argue that it's perfectly fine

Cs6etnj.png

"harmless fun"

Just now, Wilhelm Panderino said:

"harmless fun"

if you're *that* fragile that you think that knocking on doors crosses a line on a RP server with mass murder and toxicity hourly idk what to tell you lmao.

no rules were broken here-

c5d4a4a00d913d71e080213e41754068.png

i think we're ok

Hmm, after reviewing the video I would have to agree this is bad for RP, even if the model cannot raid. I usually say that as long as no one complains about it then it's not anything to worry about, but since reviewing the video I can see that this model is in fact broken. If you're the owner of this model, reach out to me on Discord for a swap.