Tass Posted March 20, 2021 Share Posted March 20, 2021 7 hours ago, < Error Fetching Data! > said: implying you dont??? tru grape do got that small brain Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15799-gn-isaac-promotion-recommendation/page/2/#findComment-107663 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grape Posted March 20, 2021 Share Posted March 20, 2021 13 hours ago, < Error Fetching Data! > said: implying you dont??? How was I implying that I don’t? I simply said man has small brain Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15799-gn-isaac-promotion-recommendation/page/2/#findComment-107729 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted March 20, 2021 Share Posted March 20, 2021 1 hour ago, TheGrapeWarrior said: How was I implying that I don’t? I simply said man has small brain Small to you, meaning yours is normal to you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15799-gn-isaac-promotion-recommendation/page/2/#findComment-107734 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now