Lewdtastic Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 Howdy fella's! I recently bought "some" Suga on the shop its been about thirty minutes so I'm not sure if it glitched out. If there is anyone who can help me out let me know! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15579-suga-not-coming-through/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
3 TitsRP Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 Have you tried relogging? I saw that our test server ate that purchase and have turned it off for now. Relogging will always fix the issue though as you always have the Suga, it's just not visible. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15579-suga-not-coming-through/#findComment-105885 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1 Lewdtastic Posted February 5, 2021 Author Share Posted February 5, 2021 5 hours ago, Sugar Tits said: Have you tried relogging? I saw that our test server ate that purchase and have turned it off for now. Relogging will always fix the issue though as you always have the Suga, it's just not visible. All good now thanks for the help! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15579-suga-not-coming-through/#findComment-105889 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 FK_BOOLIN Posted February 5, 2021 Share Posted February 5, 2021 Fowarding to owners Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15579-suga-not-coming-through/#findComment-105884 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Lewdtastic
Howdy fella's! I recently bought "some" Suga on the shop its been about thirty minutes so I'm not sure if it glitched out. If there is anyone who can help me out let me know!
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15579-suga-not-coming-through/Share on other sites
3 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now