Glaze Posted March 29, 2016 Share Posted March 29, 2016 I'm at my Grandma's until Thursday, so I don't have access to a computer. This means no GMod or TeamSpeak :( I still have my trusty ipad with me though! Tell me if you want my snapchat or something and I'll pm it to you, I don't really want to give it out publicly lol because I don't feel like getting Doxxed today. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1548-short-break/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted March 29, 2016 Share Posted March 29, 2016 i added you i guessed it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1548-short-break/#findComment-8656 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glaze Posted March 29, 2016 Author Share Posted March 29, 2016 i added you i guessed it Of course you did XD Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1548-short-break/#findComment-8661 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now