Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Decided to stop by TiTs Rp today, open up my gun shop & relax- 'Synthetic Justice'. Some of you may remember it being hosted every day for a month or so last year, and then less frequently after that.

Anyways, this guy 'Yikes', just going to assume he's new or something- said I needed moderator approval for my Gun-shop w/ added aesthetic to be on the street.

I didn't argue, so as dumb as this may sound- any moderator want to sign off on it's existance? I don't want to switch to 'hobo' just to open my shop. Really appreciate it.

Thanks.

 

Note: Sign is misplaced here, but it's the only screenie I got.

4CF8986315EAD906380073477BFA3E6BDE57631F

Edited by Godsworn
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15442-synthetic-justice-building-permit/
Share on other sites

Even if you were a hobo, if you wanna get technical you cannot build on the street as a hobo but you can on the sidewalk. It is a gun stand though as long as it's not intrusive I wouldn't really care also,

 

"Do not place item shelves in the middle of the streets/block main areas with them. While we understand that you want a lot of people to see the stuff you are selling it's also frustrating to have it shoved down our throats. If a Staff/Players are asking you to move it then do so" 

 

I'ld say move it to fountain if you want to be safe or on the sidewalk out of the way. 

8 minutes ago, Fuel said:

Even if you were a hobo, if you wanna get technical you cannot build on the street as a hobo but you can on the sidewalk. It is a gun stand though as long as it's not intrusive I wouldn't really care also,

 

"Do not place item shelves in the middle of the streets/block main areas with them. While we understand that you want a lot of people to see the stuff you are selling it's also frustrating to have it shoved down our throats. If a Staff/Players are asking you to move it then do so" 

 

I'ld say move it to fountain if you want to be safe or on the sidewalk out of the way. 

 

I getcha. How's this for walk space?

Never gotten any complaints as of last year, that's why I'm a bit weirded out by this out of the blue.

No entities, just a nicer look for a gun store.

 

FDABEF1A836088BD86C2F61C7015E24C8AC69107

Edited by Godsworn
1 minute ago, Godsworn said:

 

I getcha. How's this for walk space?

Never gotten any complaints as of last year, that's why I'm a bit weirded out by this out of the blue.

No entities, just a nicer look for a gun store.

 

FDABEF1A836088BD86C2F61C7015E24C8AC69107

Seems fine to me. Not blocking off anything and the pathway to and from spawn is non intrusive. 👍 on a side note I actually think your dupe looks radical too.

Edited by Fuel
3 minutes ago, Fuel said:

Seems fine to me. Not blocking off anything and the pathway to and from spawn is non intrusive. 👍 on a side note I actually think your dupe looks radical too

 

Haha awesome, thanks man.

Can you sign off on this so I can use my custom class/gun dealer instead of hobo?

Much appreciated.

Edited by Godsworn
4 minutes ago, Godsworn said:

 

Haha awesome, thanks man.

Can you sign off on this so I can use my custom class instead of hobo?

Much appreciated.

Put buttons instead of keypads (if there are keypads) and put it at fountain. You should be fine then. I also have a hobo dupe in the flat part of suburbs which is considered the sidewalk so it's actually a great area for hobo builds 😛 People can't steal from your gun stand even if it's not locked physically so even if it's a fading door with a button it won't lower in security. 

Edited by Fuel
3 minutes ago, Fuel said:

Put buttons instead of keypads (if there are keypads) and put it at fountain. You should be fine then. I also have a hobo dupe in the flat part of suburbs which is considered the sidewalk so it's actually a great area for hobo builds 😛 People can't steal from your gun stand even if it's not locked physically.

 

Alright- will do. Thanks for the feedback. Will take a screenshot and post it when i'm done moving it, so I can get a signoff incase this happens again.

Edited by Godsworn
15 minutes ago, Fuel said:

Put buttons instead of keypads (if there are keypads) and put it at fountain. You should be fine then. I also have a hobo dupe in the flat part of suburbs which is considered the sidewalk so it's actually a great area for hobo builds 😛 People can't steal from your gun stand even if it's not locked physically so even if it's a fading door with a button it won't lower in security. 

 

Alright, how's this?

P.S. Are you sure about no keypads? I like to keep an AFK chamber above the store so I can safely restock it and jam out to synthwave. A button means that's no longer a possibility.

 

B54665B3828C9E50676D63A6C3943AC3430B0CC2

Edited by Godsworn
3 minutes ago, Godsworn said:

 

Alright, how's this?

P.S. Are you sure about no keypads? I like to keep an AFK chamber above the store so I can safely restock it and jam out to synthwave. A button means that's no longer a possibility.

 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2369240431

Looks fine to me, yea I wouldn't say you should have keypads unless you are a hobo because only hobos can base on the sidewalk it's really sorta iffy. It can't be a public base anyway on a side note because you have a money making entity and raidable (gunstand) a sign indicating it as a "public base" is also required for it to be considered a public base.

Edited by Fuel
1 minute ago, Fuel said:

Looks fine to me, yea I wouldn't say you should have keypads unless you are a hobo because only hobos can base on the sidewalk it's really sorta iffy. 

 

Alright, so it looks like hobo is how it's got to be.

Is there a custom class option or something where I can make my own model/loadout for a hobo?

 

Also, going to need to screencap either that last post, or a new one as my permit of sorts.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...