Suga Disappeared

Spice Mouse

Question

I remember having somewhere over 1K of Suga last night, right before I logged off at 5:30 am CST, but now I somehow have 704 Suga, Not that long ago, I attempted to make a Police CC, but it didn't work due to an incorrect selected model, not being one of the Police based ones. On the second attempt to recreate a Police CC I received another error saying I didn't have enough Suga, which is why I've created this ticket. 

Now, looked back at my Steam images and I don't know if this was a glitch, but this image timestamped on "Tue Dec 29 03:41:29 2020" I had 3,507 Suga, which I can provide the image as proof. Again I thought I remember having over 1k, but I suppose I could've received more from purchases or donations.  I was wondering if I could please get an Admin or the owner of the server to look into this for me? Thx

Evidence of timestamped image:

mtYDiZZ.gif

2 answers to this question

That was not your real suga amount, unfortunately. Suga has a bug where it doubles because of the database fucking up for some reason, it might do even more than double, not sure. But once you rejoin it resets your suga. 

Thought I would add that this has been happening to a LOT of players, so you're not alone

Edited by Kilobyte

From what I've seen in game and from other players is that there is a glitch with the suga right now. And if I'm not mistaken Rubik and sugar are working on a fix for it. At least thats what I heard. I hope my response was able to clear a little but of confusion for you!