Jump to content

Recommended Posts

There's currently a way to fix the inventory glitch everyone's having. I'm unsure if it keeps after relogging the server. 

 

Steps to get inventory back:

Get someone to drop a weapon on the ground. I'm not sure if you can do this from the Bank, but a cheap gun from the gun dealer would work.

Press E on the gun to get it in a weapon slot, then /invholster to get it into your inventory.

Your inventory should be back. 

Should be fixed now. If you were online during 11:40 PM - 2:00 AM EST and you put items in your inventory while it was empty from not being able to load, you may have lost items. 

 

I have to look into the exact reasoning why this happened and I will make a permanent solution in case this breaks again.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...