Global Growing Areas

ODA Envy

Should people be allowed to claim the global growing areas?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should people be allowed to claim the global growing areas?

• Yes, it's global so anyone can claim it.
    • No, it's global so anyone can use it at any time.

There are 8 growing areas from what I could see, I may be wrong.

3 Global

1 Random ones outside.

4 Part of a house.

I am making this thread to target the fact that people keep trying to base at the global growing areas. Usually it is hobos, They can just as easily base at the harvest outdoor one, the global ones are not the hobos only option.

You would think because it is called a global growing area anyone can use it at any time??

Ok, so this is how look at it...

Global should allow anyone to use the global farming lands; however the rules clearly states that Hobo's can build anywhere, so we really can't do anything else.

I think this should be a suggestion and also hobo's should be begging for money rather than growing illegal drugs.

Lastly, I think people that mega base and claim the global farming areas should be allow to take over the global farming zones.

In conclusion, they are allowed to take control of these global farming zones, but i think the rules should be change in that, the only way to claim a global farming land is with a mega base.

In conclusion, they are allowed to take control of these global farming zones, but i think the rules should be change in that, the only way to claim a global farming land is with a mega base.

Sounds like a great idea. It's annoying when a hobo takes control of a global farm, and everything else is taken by houses and mega bases.

The global farming areas are "Global" for everyone to use but people can definitely restrict people from other people using it. I wasn't going make overrided zones that are detached from the economy but I assumed that's what people wanted. Think of it as a public farm field. Anyone can go and plant there but if I put a gun to your head and tell you to stop growing in this area, then you would probably leave.

The global farming areas are "Global" for everyone to use but people can definitely restrict people from other people using it. I wasn't going make overrided zones that are detached from the economy but I assumed that's what people wanted. Think of it as a public farm field. Anyone can go and plant there but if I put a gun to your head and tell you to stop growing in this area, then you would probably leave.

10/10 best analogy

but if I put a gun to your head and tell you to stop growing in this area, then you would probably leave.

LOL

Uhm..

This part was interesting...

I would probably take my gun and shoot you...

But all serious...

Hobos literally build a wall around the global harvesting areas

That is the point of this post.  People are literally making those public global harvest area into a mini base.

So pretty much same rules apply to ALL growing areas, what they are called does not matter?