Treasure Hunter: Treasure inside the map

Justin Kinsoul

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Low

Description:

So I was doing some treasure hunting, find chest from here and there when I get a chest on the beach. It was simple until the circle produced faster when I was facing a wall. I went around, which would be the lonely house area or whatever, and it was mildly slow over there too. So it is a chest stuck inside the wall, and I'm putting this up to help centralize the spawn points of chest spawns towards accessible areas.

How to reproduce:

Find enough chest using the treasure hunter role, and maybe you will acquire the same location or a similar one around the map.

Did you check the sewers? I've never seen a treasure spawn outside of the map, but that's not to say it isn't possible. These locations are generated at random and it could happen I suppose. Always check sewers first if it seems like a location you can't reach, it's probably in a location under ground. 

6 hours ago, Rubik said:

Did you check the sewers? I've never seen a treasure spawn outside of the map, but that's not to say it isn't possible. These locations are generated at random and it could happen I suppose. Always check sewers first if it seems like a location you can't reach, it's probably in a location under ground. 

Sewers doesn't expand all the way towards beach. I did, however, check mineshaft, and was disappointed to now it was further from the treasure as to the wall in the first place. Like I stated, I checked the surrounding areas, and couldn't find the hotspot to find that chest. I am glad zones reset every so often because I would be fixed onto that one location until I restarted.