Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The reason why I made a new community page is because we don't use it.

 

I made a new community page for current players of the server and, so getting in touch with staff will be easier.

 

This is a WIP, but once we have the group up and running I should be able to assign players to there respectful places.

 

Anyway the link is:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Tits_RP/

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1489-new-community-page-on-steam/
Share on other sites

I left the steam group someone made before because I honestly just don't think it's worth it. I mean, who in the heck uses steam groups

 

You can use it to alert people :P

 

The reason for the steam group:

 

  • Alert people about admin events
  • To make players/staff find other staff for private messaging
  • I always get the question, "How to make a moderator application."  So, I want a place that it makes users easier way to get to places throughout the forums
  • I also think it's worth a try

I mean if they are asking those questions, I don't know why you would be sending them to the steam group rather than the forums

 

"How do I make mod app" -> "Go to the steam group" -> Steam group says to go on the forums -> Oh, I went onto a steam group to be sent to the forums

 

I mean do what you want. I just personally think it's a waste of time since the forums is a basically the steamgroup with everything that you're trying to achieve.

I mean if they are asking those questions, I don't know why you would be sending them to the steam group rather than the forums

 

"How do I make mod app" -> "Go to the steam group" -> Steam group says to go on the forums -> Oh, I went onto a steam group to be sent to the forums

 

I mean do what you want. I just personally think it's a waste of time since the forums is a basically the steamgroup with everything that you're trying to achieve.

 

Remember the almighty Reddit page? http://reddit.com/r/titsrp

I mean if they are asking those questions, I don't know why you would be sending them to the steam group rather than the forums

 

"How do I make mod app" -> "Go to the steam group" -> Steam group says to go on the forums -> Oh, I went onto a steam group to be sent to the forums

 

I mean do what you want. I just personally think it's a waste of time since the forums is a basically the steamgroup with everything that you're trying to achieve.

 

Remember the almighty Reddit page? reddit.com/r/titsrp

 

Well, I did tell you I wasn't going to support it since there was no reason to haha.

 

The forums is the subreddit and the steamgroup of everything.

Ok.... My biggest vision of this steam group was to gather all the regulars to one page and make it easier to find there steam Id.  I mean yah ... Most of the community group is leading towards the forums; however stuff like admin events will help be more visible to users, even if they aren't on the server.

 

I mean it's optional, you don't have to join, but I wanted to make it also easier for staff to request for help, if there aren't enough staff on the server

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...