Praise the Holy Panda! Posted May 26, 2015 Share Posted May 26, 2015 So i was banned for killing an admin and then leaving the game. I would like to say that I am very sorry and would like to be un-banned. TitsRp is my favorite darkrp server and i would really like to play on it again. I hope you accept my apology and let me enjoy your server once again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/147-im-sorry/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
WeaselOnSteroids Posted May 26, 2015 Share Posted May 26, 2015 This man is genius. Please unban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/147-im-sorry/#findComment-590 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sirlepepe Posted May 26, 2015 Share Posted May 26, 2015 Dude. Your a cool guy but. Leaving with a "Bang" wasen't a great idea. Its rdm and leave! You could get perma banned. Sorry dood. But I think if you make it more convincing they will un ban you :D Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/147-im-sorry/#findComment-591 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madara Posted May 26, 2015 Share Posted May 26, 2015 not a smart thing to do Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/147-im-sorry/#findComment-597 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Praise the Holy Panda! Posted May 26, 2015 Author Share Posted May 26, 2015 not a smart thing to do I am not a smart man. Dude. Your a cool guy but. Leaving with a "Bang" wasen't a great idea. Its rdm and leave! You could get perma banned. Sorry dood. But I think if you make it more convincing they will un ban you :D Tank u sirlepep. I know it wasnt a great idea. Ill try to be more convincing if this thread doesnt work. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/147-im-sorry/#findComment-601 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now