Jump to content
  • 1

My VIP was removed (RESOLVED)


Question

Hi I've been playing on the server since the beginning of 2020 and came back today to see my VIP was removed. I didn't do any false votekicks or votebans so I don't see why there would be any legitimate reason to get it removed. Would appreciate a response back from staff if I could get it reinstated or what I did that got it removed. My ingame name is Holographic and my steam ID is STEAM_0:0:82859750

 

Thanks

 

 

EDIT My VIP is now back... I don't know if someone gave it to me back or if it was some kind of glitch. You guys can close this thread 

Edited by Novapolitan
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14474-my-vip-was-removed-resolved/
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...