Video on another server, Maybe Suggestions to this server.

Cullen

I REALLY like the idea of logging sit claims.

+1

Also, when a sit is claimed, it says (admin) has claimed your sit and will be with you shortly.

^We need this as well

Why??? Usually the person hits goto immediately after claiming so there's really no point.

There is a way sugar can look into console and check how many sits you did. For example if Neko said Blac was not doing anything all week but he has had 10 hours on then sugar can open console and find when blac did action x and count them up. If he did two sits then he would be talked to what not. So there already is a "logging system"

There is a way sugar can look into console and check how many sits you did. For example if Neko said Blac was not doing anything all week but he has had 10 hours on then sugar can open console and find when blac did action x and count them up. If he did two sits then he would be talked to what not. So there already is a "logging system"

But I always do my sits :(

On Topic: I agree with this idea. In fact, I think it should be public record, there should be a command called "!sitsclaimed" which can tell any user if a staff member is being productive which may lead to a report.