Revenge Posted February 27, 2016 Share Posted February 27, 2016 Ok so i called raid inside pd (Didnt know i couldnt, sorry) I then get frozen after killing a few cops and Blac tps to me (to then die lol) Then he warns me and kicks me. Am i supposed to get kicked for that? I thought it was just a warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1356--/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted February 27, 2016 Share Posted February 27, 2016 Ok so i called raid inside pd (Didnt know i couldnt, sorry) I then get frozen after killing a few cops and Blac tps to me (to then die lol) Then he warns me and kicks me. Am i supposed to get kicked for that? I thought it was just a warn Haha, you're funny. You rode with us up the elevator, when the doors opened you called assist, killed us, then laughed. When I tped you to me and asked why, you laughed. I would've warned you regardless, but that was just pure asshole-like, so I kicked you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1356--/#findComment-7342 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now