Tiberius Gemellus Posted May 27, 2020 Share Posted May 27, 2020 Hey! Let me build for you :) I can build anything you wish to have as a dupe! Provide me with an idea, a picture, anything! Prices start at 200k. See some of my work below! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13555-tiberius-gemellus-construction/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tiberius Gemellus Posted May 27, 2020 Author Share Posted May 27, 2020 i would like a dupe of a zonkey Okay, for you: 3,000,000. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13555-tiberius-gemellus-construction/#findComment-91692 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted May 27, 2020 Share Posted May 27, 2020 Good stuff! I might take you up on that offer just to test your skills :doge: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13555-tiberius-gemellus-construction/#findComment-91693 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tiberius Gemellus Posted May 27, 2020 Author Share Posted May 27, 2020 Good stuff! I might take you up on that offer just to test your skills :doge: Me, building for Rubik? Tall order. However, I'll accept a challenge at any moment :) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13555-tiberius-gemellus-construction/#findComment-91694 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now