The CP job section is out of control

KKStoner

Last night at around 5-8 oclock I was playing on the server and about 4 different mayor's were playing with the fail law "Jaywalking AOS/5k Fine" without specifying to cross at crosswalks tunnels manmade crosswalks etc. and they would only listen to me once I made a threat to tell staff to remove it, and after they would hastily fix but then they would make terrible laws like Being on beach AOS/5k fine being in sewers aos stuff like that, it is stopping new players from exploring the map without being chased, stunspammed, and arrested for 10 minutes for exploring the map. And speaking of the jail the RDM inside jails is out of hand It fills dmg logs with useless killing and makes people bitch about it all the time. One more thing i have to say is the labyrnth cp dupes you physically cannot raid it, I was in a revolt with 3 people with OP ccs and we used a total of 5 c4s just to get to the upstairs area just to get shotgunned by someone making us lose the revolt (fyi we had 9 people get obliterated by a single cop and his labrynth crouch base dupe). So, I am proposing there should be a bit of a rule fix for the CP and here they are 1. Make it so you cant RDM people in jail 2. Ban cp labrynth crouchbases 3. Be more clear to people about law making rules (i'd recommend putting a textscreen or sign saying the law rules.)

Honestly this makes a lot of sense, there has been a large meta with the toxic mayor that long time players have become completely numb to. I agree to these points and add that building should be limited to the mayors office. When I'm on I'll take better care to straighten out laws and make sure they abide by the motd.

Ok so this is my two cents on this difficult topic

1. The RDM in jail is allowed because the person dying will never lose anything since they are in jail so it doesn't have the chance of being used maliciously. It is quite annoying to be just killed by the CP in jail but they best advice I give to anyone is DONT RESPAWN till like that last 2 sec of the sentence. Also its there so give more freedom to CP so in the case of them escaping, they can more easily be killed and teleported back to their cell.

2. From my little monkey brain knowledge, Jaywalking laws don't need to specify how to avoid jaywalking as you only get so many characters per law and only so many laws without any gang perks to help. The general understanding unless said otherwise is, if their feet touch the street and are not on a prop or map sidewalk/corner, they will likely get discipline for this "Terrible" crime. As for the mayors being dicks... all I can say is don't vote for them as they are indeed elected officials and maybe you should -rep them for the future so everyone knows what terrible thing they did.

3. I do agree that some PD dupes are a little OP but you do understand this building is secure to A) Keep prisoners in their cells B) Protect the PD bank C) Protect the mayor and the other PD officials like PD commander and judge gabe. So if we were to go ahead and make rules limiting the creativity and strength of PD bases and basically saying they have more rules because they are PD, wouldn't that mean we either have to make more limits on basing for everyone or else it will be unfair? I just dont see it as very fair to the PD to restrict them more beyond the existing basing rules but everyone is entitled to their own opinion here so IDK if someone wants to 2nd me on this.

also ADD THIS TO SUGGESTIONS NOT DISCUSSION THANK YOU