Jump to content

Recommended Posts

bring back hypers raging bull

 

its exactly a deagle reskin

but with triple the reloading time

 

I don’t really like the Raging Bull.


How about ice ice baby shotgun? or smoke weed everyday minigun?

 

I’ll look into those after work, mind dming me through discord the workshop link?

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13391-custom-weaponswep/#findComment-90496
Share on other sites

I have a good meme weapon

 

LOOK AT ME!

 

If you don't like this your IQ is below that of a potato. If you do like this you actually have 200 IQ and should go work for a space company or something challenging like that.

 

I also go another if you prefer this one.... its easier to sell to ppl and is generally funnier. LOOK AT ME

 

My discord is Artemis#5267 DM me if you like what you see..

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13391-custom-weaponswep/#findComment-90542
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...