Spawn Protec, Spawn Killers attc, But most importantly: Spawn fuc up your contrac

RabbidOwl

I'm putting forward the suggestion to make it so that jobs such as Master StalkerSpawn Of heck, and Bounty Hunters that have a specified target no be able to get targets that are in spawn or maybe if someone is deemed AFK take them off the available list. Its a pain in the ass to get an AFK target, especially as the big stompy boi. I don't think it's a super high priority but it would be a nice quality of life thing. 

PS: only you can see this part, yes you. your time has come Agent S̵̱̐̊̍̓̇ú̷͈̦̮̞͔̜̓͝g̴̡̣̰̼͕̟̰̜̏̅͒͛̔̅̓̐ả̴͕̿̀͐̌̽̇

A +1 THE SIZE OF MY PENIS x 1000!

This has bothered ever since I've joined this server years ago and whenever I came back from a lengthy break, I am ever still surprised that it's still a problem. Like wouldn't it be easy to just add a condition check to the script that looks for IsAFK and if its true gives a new target? I hope this is fixed for good

Also my penis is not size 0 so don't even thing about it

+1 I agree completely, you make a very good point. A program to detect a user that has been standing still for a certain amount of time should be considered AFK and put on a do not pick list.

Or make specific players not have spawn protection 

+1

stinkyy thats everything but the definition of spawn protection

bad bad  a spawn where you can lose spawn protection without leaving it is bad

that's my point,

the suggestion of disabling afk players from getting targeted is way better than removing spawn protection from targets,

i dont want to join the server or go afk in spawn knowing i can be killed,

that beats the purpose of being in spawn,

unless you want to fill spawn with afk dead bodies.