Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It probably downloading a lot of assets that got removed just wait even more

I really doubt it’s that before I uninstall I had let it sit there for 10 minutes, usually I would join in 3 to 4 minutes. I kept canceling, trying to join for a good 5 times but same thing so that’s when I uninstalled and let it sit there for 30minutes after everything had downloaded I was still stuck at starting lua

Are you subscribed to the workshop? Try subscribing to the workshop instead of having your client download the files each time you connect.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1707479198

 

I will try this right now I wasn't subbed, it’s just I never took that long to join the Max was always 4minutes to join

  • 2 weeks later...

You should connect a lot faster after you subscribe.

 

Yea idk what the issue is it’s been 38 minutes just sitting on the starting lua I’ve subscribed to the workshop too

 

did u ever figure it out? i'm stuck on it now, was playing last night no problem and now STUCK

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...