NuBpC Posted February 20, 2020 Share Posted February 20, 2020 Hey! Would love to hear what words you have beneath the sarcasm you've spewed here. My Discord messages are always open, and unlike what you may have said, I'm actually generally very friendly. If you don't feel like this is the truth, you should make a post under the Report section of the forum instead of the discussion section. :) edit: after reading over this a few times - I can't tell if you are just tone deaf or this is genuinely supposed to be malicious, so thank you either way <3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12744-give-nubpc-smod/page/2/#findComment-86484 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pablo Eskimo Posted February 21, 2020 Share Posted February 21, 2020 Hey! Would love to hear what words you have beneath the sarcasm you've spewed here. My Discord messages are always open, and unlike what you may have said, I'm actually generally very friendly. If you don't feel like this is the truth, you should make a post under the Report section of the forum instead of the discussion section. :) edit: after reading over this a few times - I can't tell if you are just tone deaf or this is genuinely supposed to be malicious, so thank you either way <3 This is actually Autumn's way of talking. He's Autumn, what can I say? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12744-give-nubpc-smod/page/2/#findComment-86521 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now