My DarkRP Experience

Stage4000

Welcome to Tits :)

Thank you so much. 

Could someone tell me whom I should contact regarding donating my server plugins? I am not seeking anything in return, I am not allowed to sell them because that would be a violation of the license, I just want to contribute to this amazing community.

That was me buddie thats just how I handle all the sits I take Thank you  - B MONEY

Yes this was def the guy, Id remember that cocky attitude any day. :P <3 so was that a hard no to being BFFs?

Staff responded within 5 secs :0 no way! Ha just kidding welcome to titsrp

I didn't say 5, I wasn't running a stop watch. I mean realistically it was like 45 seconds which is still mind blowing if we are being honest. And thank you for your warm welcome. <3

Staff are likely going to warn me for not posting this in the introductions section the way this is going. xD

Our top priority is high FPS and minimal load times. We heavily limit the amount of addons we're going to add to the server for a better player experience.

If you want to contact me on discord I can go into more detail on this, but I do want to thank you for your offer! Just enjoy your time with us and if you need anything feel free to contact us on Discord or use @message in game!

Discord Info: https://discord.gg/ceN6ytn