For sure guys, anyone who wants to play is more than welcome to add me on steam, which of course you can get from my profile.
I also play Rainbow 6 Siege, GTA-V, and CS:GO so feel free to add me if you want to play any of those either.
This is probably the friendliest community I've ever seen, of course I ran into a few bad apples today but still the staff were prompt to remedy the situations and you cant judge a community by the few toxic players, the good guys still far outweigh the bad guys here and that is honestly just amazing, like I said previously I ran a DarkRP server years ago and no matter what I tried it seemed like the toxicity was unbearable despite all my efforts to make it a friendly inviting environment. I don't know what the secret is here, but you guys (staff and members alike) have obviously found the secret.