Printer & Processor Suggestion

Watermelone

It's gonna be a no from me on all of these. We don't want more entities you can get for "free". If you want two mini printers, use a mini printer token or raid. We did a change a while back actually because you used to be able to buy 2 big printers, but, in order to reduce the number of entities on the map, we lowered that to 1 and just buffed the single printers, Dont want to do an inverse of that change, would reduce server performance. Sound reduxxers are one of the few things people actually bother to craft, so, at the risk of making the crafting system useless, gonna decline that as well. Also, you can get tons of those out of lootboxes anyway. Finally, regarding processors, part of their balance is that they're safer buys than printers - they give generally less money than printers do, but they also have no explosion risk. People highly value processors anyway, so, I dont think theres a lot of them floating around the map - I think people gobble them up pretty quickly

It's gonna be a no from me on all of these. We don't want more entities you can get for "free". If you want two mini printers, use a mini printer token or raid. We did a change a while back actually because you used to be able to buy 2 big printers, but, in order to reduce the number of entities on the map, we lowered that to 1 and just buffed the single printers, Dont want to do an inverse of that change, would reduce server performance. Sound reduxxers are one of the few things people actually bother to craft, so, at the risk of making the crafting system useless, gonna decline that as well. Also, you can get tons of those out of lootboxes anyway. Finally, regarding processors, part of their balance is that they're safer buys than printers - they give generally less money than printers do, but they also have no explosion risk. People highly value processors anyway, so, I dont think theres a lot of them floating around the map - I think people gobble them up pretty quickly

np, thanks for reading them :) check out my other ones!

True we want to make this server the dark souls dark rp equivalent and remove all currency to force players to barter for items, good post.