Sneaky Posted December 23, 2019 Share Posted December 23, 2019 Your Steam Name:Sneaky Your in-game name:SneakyASFD Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:67985278 Why were you warned/banned?: Says RDM when I try to join. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : Well first off, I have honestly no idea why I was banned. I was basing with a friend while waiting for my family to get ready to go out, I left and went with my family. I came back tonight to not being able to play. I really like this server and was just getting in to it this past weekend. Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Jack Johnson and says 2 days left Evidence: There's not any evidence I really have besides my friend Skoulnskt's word. I would really like to just know what happened to cause this? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12328-banned-while-afk/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jack Johnson Posted December 23, 2019 Share Posted December 23, 2019 Might've banned the wrong guy or something, i dont rememer you at all lmfao. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12328-banned-while-afk/#findComment-83802 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts