Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I think that once you hit level 38 on the new leveling system it gets a little broken... When you hit level 38 you have access to bank raid for 15 minutes instead of 3 minutes. I fully understand that there is a backpack money limit but I still think if you have a full party of 6 people that are dedicated to actually raid for 15 minutes, the bank will be empty no problem. You could probably make like 20 million in 1 bank raid which I think is completely overboard. I think the time limit should be reduced to a MINIMUM of 7 minutes because of this new update.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12208-new-leveling-system/
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...