Å�â�µÉ� |Easy-does-it Posted November 25, 2019 Share Posted November 25, 2019 Your Steam Name: ł₵Ɇ |Easy-does-it Your in-game name: ł₵Ɇ |Easy-does-it Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198315552606 Why were you warned/banned?:Firstly I'd like to say that I had no chance of defending myself over this accusations at all and that I was banned when I was offline. I don't have walls and I recently started playing Gmod over a month ago. I play on TitsRP with a friend of mine mostly so that's why I have not been on for awhile but I am still very confused about this whole situation about me being accused of having walls. I'd like another chance of being unbanned because I enjoy playing on TitsRP plus I even donated to the server, I wouldn't ruin that. I seriously don't understand how I was banned for having walls, I don't have any hacks or anything and on my ban reasons it said "Atleast get aimbot or something" like, I don't have walls at all... Why whould you be unwarned/unbanned? : because i never hacked or preformed NLR Who warned/banned you and for how long?: I was not warned i was baned on the spot without being brought to a sit and i was offline during the ban Evidence: I don't have any evidence against my own ban that I wasn't hacking or something Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12132-easy-does-its-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sticks Posted November 25, 2019 Share Posted November 25, 2019 Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12132-easy-does-its-ban-appeal/#findComment-82838 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts